Friday, July 02, 2004

 

Finally away with procrastination

I think it has taken me a year to finally say to myself "I am creating my blog Now !" It took a while ..... but i finally overcame the procrastination, its a pity though because lots of fresh experiences have passed me by and now i can only probably share them vaguely or share what i see today or tomorrow, soon i will hopefully make the presentations more interesting with pics and stuff.....Well, I welcome you all to Providence and enjoy it, but most importantly...... share your thoughts ......Heart, Hands and Soul, Emily

Don't sacrifice your life to work and ideals. The most important things in life are human relations. I found that out too late.

--Katharinde Susannah Prichard Australian Author



Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?