Friday, July 02, 2004

 

Girls Dine Out

Congratulations Isabelle ! We are all really happy for you.

Yesterday Isabelle, Mukami, Els and I went to eat out at a Thai restaurant amidst my urges to go watch the Czech whipp the Greeks, well tough luck since i had to face the Greeky night all night due to the insatiable noise that was just incredible....Portugal had better get me my mood back. Im still deeply in Pain for France's Loss.

Well, it finally hit me i have just a couple of days remaining for my term to be over in AIESEC in Belgium, Diana and Paola arrived and melancholic waves are beginning to crowd my mind, not just missing the people that i have learnt to love but missing Brussels. Brussels is one of those cities that will go in my "Livre d'Or" Its a mixture of the whole world in one small place, the chaotic lifestyle, the modesty, the full of life city where you can never miss out on a free concert..... but what i will really miss is the Grand Place and the thinking moments, people and feelings it always allowed me. Only if i could carry you with me.

Love, Life and Grand Place
Emily

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?