Monday, July 04, 2005

 

Dear Santa; Can we borrow Gaddafi for President?


If theres a man whose reputation could never exceed his name (seriously); That would be Colonel Muammar Gaddafi.... Dont you just love the guy? I mean, despite some of his "over the top" actions; he is the one PERFECT president for Kenya. We cant rule ourselves; our greatest enemy is ourselves, and we dont seem to be getting ourselves better....therefore; we need a shrewd no nonsense head master to whip us back in place. I say we borrow him for the next 5 years, whaddaya reckon?

At the just concluded pre-G8 African Union summit of African leaders at Gaddafis' home town of Sirte in Libya, the man uttered the words that no other African leader could even murmur in their day dreams - Stop begging, Africa leaders ... . He told them to "stop begging" for Western charity; "Begging will not make the future of Africa - it creates a greater gap between the great ones and the small ones".His 30-minute speech received muted applause from other African leaders. ( If i was in that summit i would pull off a stunt like the Irish christian fanatic that disrupted the marathon in Athens 2004......); i would first of all be a celeb but above all....i would get to hug Sir Gaddafi.

And with that my dear friends; because he has put me in such a good mood.....all the beer is on me tonight or if you book with me in good time; ....Oh, and if anyone knows how I can apply to be his Lady Body Guard; please let me know - Im looking for a job :-)

Have a Gaddafi day

Comments:
Yuo know, one of my ambitions when I was growing up (heh heh as if I've stopped!) was to be one of his body guards. I kid you not. I even researched on it.

Well, I don't know if I want him as our president but what he said needs to be seared into the consciousness of all Africans everywhere. We need to get rid of this beggarly mentality.

Kwanza I need that Live 8 slogan changed. We don't want charity, we don't need you, we need us. All Africa needs to do is get her head on right. We can do this!

And I'm taking a rain check on that beer. When I track you down I shall collect!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?